Flysight Speedy f250 fpv racing quad all in one combo
Nowdays drone racing has become very popular to a wide range of users and new-comers. The Flysight Speedy f250 fpv racing quad is just perfect for everyone to use. It comes in a backpack and just has to be charged. The drone itself is made out of caron and everything you need is included in the kit found in the backpack. The hwart of the drone is an APM 2.8 controller which is not only beginner friendly but also useful for the more experienced ones , it has an intelligent orientation control and a very useful altitude hold. In the front you can see an 600TVL FPV camera that is connected to a 25mW transmitter which sends a clean image in real time to the FPV goggles. Looking at the motors you have four 2204-2300 Kv motors which are controlled by Xrotosr 15A ESC’s which gives the drone a lot of power. The Quadcopter is being powered by a 3S 2200mAh 35 C Lipo battery.
Speedy RTF F250 Racing Quad technical data and features:
- Standard 250 size racing quad copter
- Modular design for easy maintenance
- 700TVL CCD camera
- 12-14mins flight time with 11.1V/2200mA battery
- Comes with 3K carbon fiber frame
- 5.8GHz 200mW real time transmission
- Combo includes 5.8GHz goggles to enjoy first personal view flight
- Reaches speed of 35-40Km/h/li>
- Standard RC transmitter WFT07 can reach control range with 1Km
So overall I can sincerely say to you that whatever you are a beginner or a experienced pilot it doesn’t really matter because you will surely have success with the Flysight Speedy f250 fpv racing quad.
For more information and prices on this link.