Wingsland Scarlet Minivet Quadcopter
At first glimpse, this quad drew my attention in terms of build quality and the various advanced functions that it is offering at great price.
Wingsland Scarlet Minivet Quadcopter is in two variants, professional version with 3 axis Gimbal weighing about 165 grams and advanced version without the 3 Axis Gimbal. Displaying, intelligent multi operating modes and high precision return to home function.
The Scarlet Minivet Professional is supplied with a high precision 3axis gimbal (Deodar M) and a full HD 1080P FPV camera. Another feature of the Professional model is the 5.8Ghz FPV monitor on the top of the transmitter. The FPV LCD screen is not just to display the live video feed from the Scarlet Minivet’ s camera, but also to show the flight parameters like battery voltage and flight speed.
Powered with a 3 cell 5200mAh smart battery the Scarlet Minivet quad has a up to 25 minutes flight time. Usually smart/intelligent batteries are used only on highend models, they provide better power management and extended battery life.
The control distance of the Scarlet Minivet is less than the image transition distance. That means that the provided live image will have the highest quality throughout the entire flight and will be not affected by the distance.
Features of Wingsland Scarlet Minivet FPV Quadcopter:
● Height changes your aesthetic view.
● Intelligent Multioperating Modes.
● Highprecision ReturntoHome.
● Highprecision 3 Axis GIMBAL.
● Integrated intelligent battery, also called smart battery.
● Builtin OSD for flight parameters display.
● With 10 Channels controller.
● Copter/GIMBAL/Camera controllable simultaneously.
● Support free switching between Right Hand Throttle and Left Hand Throttle.
Wingsland Scarlet Minivet Box Contents:
● 1x Wingsland Scarlet Minivet RC Quadcopter without 3 Axis gimbal
● 1x Transmitter
● Professional Variant:
● 1x Wingsland Scarlet Minivet RC Quadcopter with 3 Axis gimbal
● 1x Transmitter
● 1 x HD monitor
● 1 x HD camera