It comes under different names: JJRC H8C, JJRC F183 or DFD F183. All of them are offering the same flight characteristics and features.
This Quadcopter has an on-board 720p HD camera that allows the pilot to capture aerial videos with a resolution of 1280 x 720 and 30 frames per second. Unfortunately, the quadcopter doesn’t have first person view mode.
It uses only a 3.7v battery, the JJRC H8C has a 7.4V battery. This means more power and also: higher speed, longer flight time, extended flight range and better wind resistance.
The package of the JJRC H8C contains everything you need to fly with it. You also got four spare propellers in case of too many crash landings.
JJRC H8C Quadcopter with Camera features and specifications:
- Onboard 720p HD Camera with 1280×720 pixels;
- The flight speed can be set between: 25%, 50%, 75% and 100%;
- 6 Axis gyroscope;
- Very stable with good wind resistance;
- It is suitable for both indoor and outdoor flight;
- LED light for night flights;
- Flight functions: up/down, left/right, sideward fight, forward/backward, turn left/right and 360-degree flips;
- Remote control distance: approximately 80 meters;
- Flight time: up to 8 minutes;
- Battery charger time: very long, up to 90 minutes. I recommend to buy it together with the JJRC H8C at least one spare battery;
- Battery: 2 cell 7.4V 500mAh Li-Po;
- Available colors: black and white;
- Size: 33 x 33 x 11.5 cm;
The package of the JJRC H8C includes:
- The quadcopter itself;
- 2.4Ghz transmitter with LCD display;
- Powerful 7.4V 500mAh Li-Po battery;
- One set of spare propellers;
- Prop guards, very useful for indoor flight and beginner pilots;
- 2Gb microSD memory card for aerial videos and still images;
- USB microSD card reader;
- Li-Po battery charger;
- User manual;