Eachine Falcon 250 FPV Quadcopter
The Eachine Falcon 250 FPV Quadcopter is the brand new Quadcopter developed for speeds that can exceed 150 Km/h (~93.2 mph). This Quadcopter is quite stable and comes with a built-in camera that can change its angle 127° diagonal and110° horizontal.
The new model is more compact than the earlier Eachine™ Racer model-the Racer’s body is fatter and a just a little bit longer. The charger looks pretty cheap, it is very light and not such a good quality after all. The model comes with a bag included with storage space for the model itself, propellers, charger and antenna.
The four propellers are pretty powerful but they make a terrible noise. Their maximum thrust is at around 440 G. The Battery is 1500 mAh with these dimensions: 72.3×33.4×22.9 mm but it can be changed with a more powerful one. It comes in with a battery strap to keep the battery in place.
The Eachine Falcon 250 FPV Quadcopter has thick arms but the wires that come beneath are visible and they are not protected in any way. The remote control looks like a cheap model for toys, but it covers a distance that equals to about 1500 meters in an open area.
This Model doesn’t fly parallel to the ground; one side is a little bit higher than the other, so it can move at a higher speed and gives a better control. The clover antenna is flexible, bending in order to prevent detachment on impact, but this is an older model so it’s actually cheap.
The built-in camera is pretty small with a vibration damper for smooth and stable filming during the flight. The camera can change its angle in order to grab the view that you are looking for. As a personal note it would be a lot nicer if you could just have a joystick on the remote control, so you can adjust the angle during the flight – it would be much easier and could save a lot of your time.
The Quadcopter is quite though; tests show that it actually resists a fast descending from quite a height followed by a crash on the ground.
Eachine™ Falcon 250 FPV Quadcopter Specs
- Dimensions: 230 × 245 × 90mm (9.05× 9.64 × 3.54 in)
- Weight: 408 g (14.39 oz.) without battery
- Antenna: Clover Antenna and 32 channel transmitter, with changeable channel.
- Battery: 3S 11.1V 1500mAh 25C Battery ,XT60 plug
- Battery Dimensions: 72.3 × 33.4 × 22.9mm (2.84 × 1.31 × 0.9 in)
Max Thrust: 440G
Length: 32.2mm (1.26 in)
Diameter: 27.9mm (1.09 in)
Propeller: 127-152.4mm (5-6 in)
Power Consumption: 60mA
Lens: 2.6mm InfraRed coated
Operation Temperature: -20°C to +70°C
- Remote Control:
FlySky i6 Transmitter
Antenna length: 26mm × 2 (dual antenna)
Power: 6V (4 pc. 1.5AA batteries)
Weight: 392g (13.82 oz.)
Display mode: Transflective STN positive type, 128 × 64 dot matrix VA 73 × 39mm,white backlight.
Transmitting distance: > ~1500m in open areas (>~1650 yds.)
Pros & Cons
- Pros: Very fast model, has a good handling, is quite resistant, and can be maneuvered at a great distance.
- Cons: The charger is quite a joke.
- The Eachine™ Falcon 250 FPV Quadcopter has an impressive speed, enhanced controls and an astonishing look. The model is perfect for anyone who has a crush on drones. The model is well-built and can last for years.