Syma X13 Storm
It features headless flying, a 6-axis gyro and all the other standard flying features commonly found in mini quadcopters such as the ability to perform flips.
One really awesome thing about the Syma X13 Storm when compared to other mini quads in the same class is its enclosed battery compartment and power switch — these are features that you don’t normally find in quadcopters of this size.
No wires sticking out or partially exposed battery to ruin the lines of its x-shaped body. And there’s no need to manually power up the quad too by connecting the battery. Just flick on the power switch and it’s ready to fly. These features really make the Syma X13 Storm stand out in its class, giving it a more “finished product” look.
Syma is well-known for producing quadcopters that are very stable and easy to fly and the Syma X13 Storm is no exception to this tradition. Compared to other mini quads, the Syma X13 Storm is incredibly stable when flown indoors.
It comes with a 200mAh battery that’s capable of returning flights lasting between 7-9 minutes long. The battery takes about 60 minutes to charge.
All these being said the Syma X13 Storm will make for a very good first quadcopter!
X13 Storm Specifications:
- Dimensions: 16 x 16 x 4mm (with prop guards).
- Diagonal motor distance: 102mm.
- Motor size: 6 x 15mm.
- Weight: 33g (with battery and prop guards).
- Flight time: 6 to 9 minutes.
- Battery: 3.7V 200mAh Li Po.
- Charging time: 40 – 50 minutes.
- Control distance: approximately 20m.
- Transmitter power: 4 x 1.5V AA batteries (not included).
X13 Storm Features:
- 6 axis gyroscope.
- Dual flight speed mode.
- LED lights for better orientation.
- Flight function: up/down, left/right, sideward fight, forward/backward, turn left/right and 3d flips.
- Flight speed: up to 5 minutes.
- Remote control distance: 50 meters.
- Colors: white, black and red.
Drone package includes:
- Syma X13 Storm itself.
- 2.4Ghz transmitter.
- 3.7 200mAh Li-Po battery.
- 1 set of spare blades.
- USB charging cable.
- Syma X13 Storm instruction manual.