Conspiracy 220 BNF Basic – Introduction
Conspiracy 220 BNF basic is a drone made for fans of drone racing. It has many features for this sport, and I think that is very proper for it.
Conspiracy 220 BNF Basic Features:
- Legendary Spektrum FC32 Rev six flight controller
- Steady video, 25mw Spektrum VTX with Omni antenna
- 20a performance ESCs + BLHeli firmware
- 4S capable – go the 1300 4s LiPo.
650 TVL resolution with 2.8mm lens installed – this camera is a perfect one for drone racing and it’s very common in the drone racing world.
Lightweight carbon fibre frame, 4mm of strength – the carbon fibre is a material used in this domain, because it is very light and that’s very important in a race: drone made by plastic or other heavy material has a big minus against a drone made by carbon fibre.
Ready for GoPro – this drone was also designed for installing a GoPro camera. So, you’ll can install your Hero 3 or 4 camera and record every race. Put your GoPro camera and be a Hero on the internet with your videos 😀
Incorporated serial LEDs – when it will be night, you’ll can find this drone very easily and quickly because of its LEDs.
What does pack include?
- 1 Conspiracy™ 220 BNF Basic Quadcopter
- 1 Set of Blade® Tri-Blade Props
- 1 Decal Sheet
- 1 User Manual
What do you need to buy in addition?
- 6+ channel Spektrum® DSMX® Transmitter
- 3S or 4S LiPo battery and charger
- Compatible Fat Shark goggles
- Approximate Flight Time: 4-5min
- Battery: 4S 1000-1300mAh
- Channels: 5
- Flying Weight: 550g
- Length: 180mm
- Width: 180mm
At the price of about 350$, Conspiracy 220 it’s really good drone for the funs of drone racing, and I don’t recommend you to buy this drone if you don’t want to buy this sport. Otherwise, good luck in your races!