FQ777-956C SIRIUS RC Hexacopter
The FQ777-956C Sirius hexacopter comes with a 2 megapixel camera akin to the DM007, which can record video at up to 1280 x 720p HD resolution. That isn’t bad at all, considering it is just $54.
Besides that, the FQ777-956C Sirius comes with headless mode.
It also has a 550mAh battery included which according to FQ777-956C Sirius should last up to 6-7 minutes in flight. A 550mAh battery for a micro quadcopter the size of the FQ777-956C Sirius would last around 8 minutes, but thanks to the extra two motors and consequently their weight, it comes down to the time mentioned before.
FQ777-956C SIRIUS RC Hexacopter Description:
- Channel: 4CH.
- Gyro: 6 axis.
- Flight Duration: 6-7 Minutes.
- Quadcopter Control Distance: 70-80 meters.
- Charging Time: 60mins.
- Battery For Quadcopter: 3.7V 550mAh/30C(included).
- Battery For Transmiter: 4 x AAA Battery (not included).
- Color: White&Black.
- Quadcopter weight: 66g.
- Product size: 210*210*57mm.
- Color box size:21*21*16cm.
- Camera: 2.0 Megapixel(720P)/Photo Quality 1280×720/ Video Quality 1280×720,30FPS.
- Function: 720P camera/CF mode/Take photo/Record video/up/down/forward/backward/side flying/360°rolling action/hover/3D/LED.
FQ777-956C SIRIUS RC Hexacopter Package Includes:
- FQ777-956C Sirius 6 Axis Quadcopter.
- Remote Control Transmitter.
- 2GB Micro SD Card.
- Card Reader.
- Six spare propellers.
- Propeller remover.
- Six propeller protectors.
- Two landing skids.
- Two long transmitter sticks.
- USB recharge cable.
See more drone news here.