GTENG T908W quadcopter – DIY With Modular Design
This one is a DIY quadcopter, but even so, it’s quite a good drone so just keep reading to find out more about GTENG T908W quadcopter.
You can split this drone easily into parts so you shouldn’t be scared if you pulled a bit too rough on it and something came off. You can experiment with this drone and with its parts as well. For example you can experiment what happens if the motor rotates in the wrong direction or things like that. When you open the package you will find a fully assembled drone, but as said above, it can split into pieces in a minute. However, the drone is all black and this makes it for the user quite difficult to determine in which direction it is flying.
This drone also had LED lights so you can see where it flies when you fly it at nights. They’re actually very pretty when they’re on, two blue lights and two red ones. It’s good because the blue ones are in the front and the red ones on the back of the drone.
The transmitter has the same color as the aircraft and it features a foldable phone holder and to make it work, you will need 2 AAA batteries (which aren’t included in the package).
- 4 channels
- 6 axis gyro
- Remote control distance: 40m
- FPV transmission distance: 35m
- Motor type: 8520 coreless motor
- Camera: 0.3MP
- Battery: 3.7V 750 mAh Li-po
- Charging time: 90 minutes
- Flying time: 8 minutes
- Function: Up, down, turn left, turn right, forward, backward, left, right sideward flight, headless mode, one key return, wifi FPV, 0.3MP camera, barometer set height
- LED lights
- Size: 180 x 172 x 35mm / 7.08 x 6.77 x 1.37in
Overall, I think GTENG T908W quadcopter is a good drone even if it is a DIY, you can use it as a normal drone without any trouble. Check it out, you might like it and why not buy it.