FuriBee Nebula 230 FPV Quadcopter: Racing Drone Perfect Any Users
It captures attention not only through design and color, but also through durability and features. In this article we will describe the main features of this FuriBee Nebula 230 FPV quadcopter.
Even though FuriBee is a relatively new company, the new drone models have come one after the other. FuriBee Nebula 230 is one of the biggest racing models that also owns FPV.
Nebula 230 specs:
- Wheelbase: 230mm
- Frame material: imported ultralight carbon fiber
- Flight controller: OMNIBUS F4 with OSD
- Brushless motor: 2205 2600KV
- Brushless ESC: BLHeli – S 25A
- Propeller: 5042 three-blade
- FPV camera: 700TVL CMOS, 2.8mm lens
- Video transmitter: 5.8G 40CH 0 / 25mW / 300mW
- Image transmission range: more than 2km
- Power supply: 4S LiPo ( not included )
As mentioned above, the Nebula 230 is based on an Omnibus F4 remote control which will help create different flight modes.
Depending on the user experience, the Nebula 230 features more flying modes, perfect for each pilot category. Self-level modes are suitable for a beginner or even advanced, while Rate modes are indicated to an experienced pilot. Flips and rolls are easy to do with Acro mode.
- 1 x Nebula 230 FPV Racing Drone
- Product weight: 0.3000 kg
- Product size (L x W x H): 20.00 x 17.40 x 4.00 cm / 7.87 x 6.85 x 1.57 inches
With an affordable price, the FuriBee Nebula 230 racing drone is perfect for any category of users. The interesting color and performance make the FuriBee Nebula 230 a good drone.