Happymodel Mobula7 Brushless Whoop Quadcopter – Indoor Brushless Whoop Quadcopter
When it comes to brushless motors, which have a more distinct performance than brushed ones, we can think of the Happymodel Mobula7 brushless whoop quadcopter which with the F3 Pro flight controller is configured on three different flight modes.
The 3 A’s that come from flight modes are as follows:
Angle is recommended for those without experience in drone flying and Air mode is perfect for those with more experience who will take full advantage of Happymodel Mobula7’s performance.
Happymodel Mobula7 Brushless Whoop Quadcopter Package:
- BWHOOP75mm rack
- Crazybee F3 PRO Flight Control Integrated ESC OSD Receiver Galvanometer
- Four SE0802 KV16000 Brushless Motor
- Eight 40mm CW/CCW positive and negative paddle
- 5.8g 40CH 25MW image transmission +700TVL 1/4 CMOS camera
- Four 3.8v 250mah (PH2.0) 30/60C lithium battery
- Battery holder
- USB charger
Specs & Features
- F3 PRO flight controller 1-2s lipo compatible
- 2S whoop – powerful and more flight time
- Betaflight support, multi-flight mode: Acro, Air, Angle
- 0802 powerful and high-efficiency brushless motor and smooth ESC
- Smartaudio ready, change VTX bands, channels via OSD
- DSM2/DSMX and Frsky EU-LBT version are the serial-based receivers, so Smartaudio is not compatible.
- Adjust the settings and the PID of the flight controller via OSD
- Frsky Non-EU version support NON-EU Frsky transmitter D8/D16 compatible
- Flysky version support both AFHDS and AFHDS-2A protocol transmitter
- DSM2/DSMX version support DSM2 and DSMX compatible Spektrum transmitter
- Frsky EU-LBT version support Frsky EU-LBT firmware transmitter
- Full telemetry function ready
- Headlights ready
- Camera angle adjustable
- Real Bind and Fly version
- Buzzer Ready
Mobula7 was created in two variants, the basic one with a USB charger, and the standard one that differentiates itself through a 6-way LI-PO charger.
Both package variants include a spare propeller set and four LiPo batteries.
- 5.8G VTX AIO Camera
- 5.8G 40CH 25mW VTX
- Output power: 25mw
- Frequency: 40CH
- Input voltage: 3.3V 5.5V
- Current consumption: 300mA(type)
- 700TVL FOV120 Camera
- Camera resolution: 700TVL
- Field of view: 120°
- Video Format: NTSC
- Antenna: RG178 antenna
- Frequency: 5.8GHz 5bands 40 channels
- With Raceband
- Smartaudio ready(Frsky EU-LBT and DSMX version not compatible)
- Size: 13.9″12.0mm ( L*W )
- Weight: 3g
In the end
For the price at which Mobula7 is put on sale, the Happymodel Mobula7 Brushless Whoop Quadcopter is an affordable quadcopter, Mobula7 Whoop Quadcopter is also a quality product that you will spend a lot of time analyzing and trying every way and every trick that are able to do.
Read more quadcopter news.