Nihui NH-010, Eachine E010 Review
One popular drone that many drone enthusiasts know of is The Blade Inductrix. Nihui NH-010, Eachine E010 is a popular drone because it’s easy to fly it indoors, and also because it’s the official Tiny Whoop quadcopter. There are some Tiny Whoop alternatives preparing to compete with the Inductrix, the Nihui NH-10 and the Eachine E010.
Many are familiar with Nihui and Eachine brands, Nihui deals more with toy-grade drones, and the other one, the Eachine has a broader range of products but they also make some drones aimed for hobby-grade usage.
So let’s see what these 2 quadcopters offer us:
- Package Contents: 1 x RC Quadcopter, 1 x Transmitter, 4 x Spare Propeller, 1 x 3.7V 150mAh Battery, 1 x USB Charger, 1 x English Manual
- Product size (L x W x H): 8.00 x 8.00 x 3.00 cm / 3.15 x 3.15 x 1.18 inches
- Motor Type: Brushed Motor
- Built-in Gyro: 6 Axis Gyro
- Functions: 3D rollover,Forward/backward,Headless Mode,One Key Automatic Return,Sideward flight,Turn left/right,Up/down,With light
- Remote Control: 2.4GHz Wireless Remote Control
- Mode: Mode 2 (Left Hand Throttle)
- Detailed Control Distance: 30m
- Channel: 6-Channels
- Transmitter Power: 2 x 1.5V AA battery(not included)
- Battery: 3.7V 150mAh Battery
- Flying Time: about 5mins
- Charging Time (h): 30mins
Both of them feature One Key Return and Headless mode flights. You can attach an FX797T camera to give them FPV ability.
The price for these two including shipment will be under $20 including RTF kit. The Blade Inductrix is more than 3 times more expensive at $69.99. They will be available on the market most probably at mid-August.