Aton Quadcopter Review – Introduction
Traxxas is a company that produces the best RC quadcopter available on the market. Now, they made a quadcopter named Aton Quadcopter. It’s a nice-designed quadcopter and it costs around $420.
Aton Quadcopter – Specifications
- Radio System: 2.4 GHz 6-channel Multi-mode
- Battery Type: 3-Cell Lithium Polymer (LiPo)
- Battery Voltage: 11.1v
- Battery Capacity: 3000mAh
- Flight Time w/o Camera: 18-20 minutes*
- Flight Time w/ GoPro HERO 4 Camera: 13-15 minutes*
At this price, this is a medium drone with very good specifications. I saw worst drone at a price higher than that. It has a good battery, and I think that the flight time it’s long enough. Also, we can’t say anything about his RC, because these guys produce the best RC quadcopter available on the market.
Aton Quadcopter Review – Conclusion
If I would have a budget around $500, this drone would be one of my first choices, because I like it and I think is a good drone for my purposes.
For more drone reviews check us out.