DJIs Mavic Pro Review – Introduction
After GoPro has released its first professional drone, named Karma, the drone’s world was assure that it is better than dji Phantom 4( I don’t think so, but many people do ). But, It did not last long before the guys from DJI gave a reaction: DJIs Mavic Pro Quadcopter, probably the most professional drone available on the market at its price.
DJIs Mavic Pro Quadcopter Specifications
- Weight: 1.62 lbs (734 g)
- Dimensions(Folded) : H 83mm x W 83mm x L 198mm
- Battery Capacity: 3830 mAh
- Battery Voltage: 11.4 V
- Battery Type: LiPo 3S
- Max Flight Time: 27 minutes
- Max Speed: 40 metres/h in Sport mode without wind
- Video Recording Modes:
- C4K: 4096×2160 24p
- 4K: 3840×2160 24/25/30p
- 2.7K: 2704×1520 24/25/30p
- FHD: 1920×1080 24/25/30/48/50/60/96p
- HD: 1280×720 24/25/30/48/50/60/120p
- Operating Frequency: 2.4 GHz to 2.483 GHz
- 12 Mpx Photos
After a short looking on its specs, this drone seems really professional. It has a high-end camera which can make videos like a movie camera. It also has a really satisfying max flight time ( 27 minutes ), when GoPro’s drone ( Karma ) has maximum 20 minutes. If you want to see all of its specs, click here.
DJIs Mavic Pro Quadcopter – Features:
- FlightAutonomy – this drone has a technology which makes it dodge the obstacles
- ActiveTrack – you’ll be able to make this drone tracking somebody and making original videos, this is a very helpful technology
- Mavic’s Gesture Mode – you can make a gesture and your drone ( from the air ) will make a photo with you
- Tripod Mode – it’s a mode which is useful when the drone is indoor or somewhere else where it needs to make slow movements and to be more precise
- Mavic pro has many features, you can see all of them by clicking here.
At the price of €1199.00, this ready-to-fly drone is, in my opinion, the best drone available on the market at its price. With a very good camera, a high-end battery and some useful features, I think that Mavic it’s much better than Karma (its direct opponent).