Aurora RC QAV105 2″ Brushless Quadcopter Review
The popularity of small drones is increasing every day, being usable indoor without any problems, they become the favorites of those passionate about these gadgets. Aurora RC QAV105 2″ brushless quadcopter review will describe the main features offered by this drone.
The main attraction is the RunCam Swift Mini CCD Camera with 600TVL video resolution, CCD sensor, 2.1mm lens diameter.
About this tiny quad
- Flight controller: OMNIBUS F3 with OSD
- Brushless motor: 1105 7000KV
- Brushless ESC: 4-in-1 BLHeli – S 10A DShot
- Propeller: 2435 four-blade
- FPV camera: RunCam Micro Swift 600TVL CCD, 2.1mm lens
- Integrated video transmitter; 5.8G 48CH 25mW
- Whip antenna gain: 3dBi
- Image transmission distance: up to 250m
- Carbon Fiber Frame
- Material: 3K carbon fiber
- Wheelbase: 105mm
- Bottom plate thickness: 2mm
- Top plate thickness: 1mm
- Standoff material: aluminum
Drones are categorized so as to satisfy the user’s particular needs. The AuroraRC QAV105 meets those features that would suit any user, and the small size is also intended for indoor use without any problem.
On the other hand, a camera drone is the most appropriate and exciting gadget. It is obvious that when you take off, looking for landscapes or moments in the air is the most interesting part of your fly. Taking pictures with a RunCam Swift Mini CCD Camera makes everything professional.
With its excellent construction and well-engineered motors, the Aurora RC QAV105 flies as we claim to do.
- 1 x QAV105 Frame Kit,
- 4 x Brushless Motor,
- 1 x F3 Flight Control System ( with VTX, 4-in-1 BLHeli – S 10A ESC ),
- 1 x RunCam Micro Swift FPV Camera,
- 8 x 2435 Four-blade Propeller,
- 1 x Rubber Band,
- 1 x Whip Antenna
Although the size of a toy, the Aurora RC QAV105 offers the possibility of practicing flying a drone. The price is on the merits, being considered in an acceptable category. Also indicated for beginners, the Aurora RC QAV105 is a good choice.