Syma X3 Quadcopter Review
We present the Syma X3 quadcopter review to give you a hand in choosing a new gadget that you can have in your free time.
The 4 channel Syma X3 Quadcopter Mini will be something completely innovative in terms of radio controlled helicopters, it will be something new to the traditional RC helicopters. Among the most important flying modes are 360 degree turns, dives, flips, and aerobatic rolls. The stability of the Syma X3 is ensured by 4 rotor blades and a 3 axis gyro.
The two categories of users, ie beginners for example, will be delighted with the ease with which the Syma X3 can be lifted and used. Those with experience will be fascinated by the ability to develop their knowledge and will be thrilled to fly with Syma X3.
Syma X3 Quadcopter Features:
- 4 channel control 2.4g remote control
- Handheld Remote Control
- LCD Transmitter Gyro Technology T
- wo mode selection
- 3 axis stabilization
- Double Protection technology
- USB charging cable
- EASY TO FLY – with a simple remote control, even the novice pilot can have a successful maiden flight
- ROBUST & FORGIVING – built of strong plastic, the Syma X3 can take a bumpy landing or two
- FLIP & STUNT CAPABILITY – hovering, rolling, sharp turns and flips, this quadcopter allows for extreme aerobatics
- INDOORS & OUTDOORS – small enough that the Syma can also be enjoyed as an indoor toy
- OUT OF THE BOX & INTO THE AIR – with minimal assembly needed, the Syma X3 is pretty much ready to fly right out of the box.
Syma X3 Specs:
- Dimension: 22 x 24 x 6.3cm
- Feature:Up/down,left/turn right,forward/backward
- Product Battery: 3.7V/350mAh Li-po
- Transmitter Battery: 4 “AA” Batteries (NOT included)
- Charging time: About 50-60 Minutes
- Flying time: About 6-8 Minutes
Syma X3 Package:
- Syma X3 Quadcopter x 1
- 2.4GHz Transmitter x 1
- Spare Propeller x 1 Set (Includes Anti-clockwise and clockwise)
- USB Charging Cable x 1
- 1S 3.7v 350mAh Lipo Battery with a LOSI connector x 1
- Instruction manual x 1
Syma X3 Quadcopter Review: Design
Even if an all-black looks good as an elegant design, we have to admit it would be quite difficult to track in some situations. The second version you can find on the Syma X3 is white with red props, which is a little better.
Made of durable but flexible plastic, I think it will last a long time. Half of the top can be detached, but it is secured with a plastic tab that shouldn’t be opened too often, risking to break easily.
Syma X3 Quadcopter Review: Battery
The 1S 3.7v 350mAh Lipo battery has an Over-Charge Protection circuit that interrupts the battery charge as soon as it is fully charged.
A similar form of an Xbox controller it transmits Radio Frequency (RF) to the 2.4GHz frequency bands. The Tx finds its easy place in your hands, its joystick designed for use with only your thumbs. The Tx requires 4AA batteries to work. Batteries are not included in the package, but besides that, is a ready to fly drone.
Syma X3 Quadcopter Review: The flight
Very easy to use, it will be a pleasure for beginners. Capable of flying inside, this side of his will be loved by those who will buy it. Especially if we consider the presence of the prop guards that defend against the wall or furniture.
- Excellent choice for beginners
- Indoor-Friendly Prop Guards
- Advanced Gyro
- Stable flight characteristics, no WOD
- Quiet operation
- Well built
- Durable parts
- Acceptable flight time (7.5 minutes stock battery)
- Fail-Safe throttle kill
- Mode 2/4 switchable
- LOSI battery connector
- Good Range, no dropouts
- Headlights to help with night flying
- Same color props and gear guards make orientation difficult
- The battery is not designed to be swappable
- Incompatible with hobby grade radios
- Tx has no LCD
- Slow rudder
To finish, we have nothing more to add that the fact that we are thrilled to have such good drone at such prices as the Syma X3 Quadcopter. Good quality in relation to price($25), so we don’t have much to say against.
View more quadcopter reviews.