UDI U818A-1 Quadcopter With Camera Review
It is known that UDI U818A-1 Quadcopter has a very stable flight thanks to the 6 axis gyro and, not only that, but if it comes to the camera of the drone, then I must tell that I’ve never seen such a good quality in photos taken by drones.
UDI U818A-1 Quadcopter Specs:
- It has a wingspan of 330 x 340 mm
- It weighs almost 1000g
- It has a flight time of about 9 minutes
- The battery charging time is of 2 hours almost
- The frequency it is working on is 2.4GHz
- It works on 4 channels
- Its communication distance is of 80m
- The camera is has a resolution of 1280 x 720p with 30 FPS
- It comes with a 2Gb Micro SD card included
- It has a 6 axis posture control
- The camera is forward facing
- Very resistant frame, can survive pretty much any crashes
- It comes with an USB charger
- It includes two 7V 500mAh batteries
Pretty interesting features I must say. The UDI U818A-1 Quadcopter has been tested and apart from the fact that it takes amazing photos, as mentioned above, it flies really well and it responds quickly to the commands.
It also has been tested if the frame is really as resistant as specified and I must say it held out pretty well and came out with a few scratches and bends, but overall, I believe this would be a perfect gift for someone who loves drones or even if you have a child and want to give them a special present. It’s easy to fly and, even as a beginner, you won’t have problems with it.