Arris FPV 250 Racing Drone Review: Get your personalised need for speed
The Arris FPV 250 for it’s small size is a fully calibrated racing drone that flies wonderfull right out of the box with speed. If you are passionate about assembling objects, The Arris FPV 250 Racing Drone is the right choice, since they come at a very good price too, but experience with the drones is needed, so it’s not really fit for the beginners. For a fully assembled version of the drone, the price can go up. The good part? You can easily replace it’s parts and personalize it with your tastes.
I personally would really love to look something between the FuriBee Stormer and Eachine Racer 250. Color and fury hornet would be it’s name. Depending on the color of the propellers. Getting your race car aka race quadcopter seems like a good idea.
More about Arris FPV 250 Racing Drone:
Arris is a clean and very stable machine. The package comes with:
- 1 x ARRIS X-250B Speed Quad Racing Frame
- 4 x Emax MT 1806 2280KV brushless motor (2CW + 2CCW)
- 4 x Arris 5030 propellers
- 1 x F3 Flight Controller
- 1 x 700 3.6mm TVL camera
- 1 x 5.8G 32CH 200mW FPV TX
- 1 x FPV aerial
- 1 x 1 x LED Buzzer
And the required electronic equipment that needs to be purchased is:
- a radio station Radio Link AT9 TX + R 9d Receiver
- Lipo: 1500- 3S 2200mAh or 4S 1100-1500mah
- monitor / FPV Goggles
Design and Durability
The Arris FPV 250 Racing Drone is build to last. The frame is resistant to crashes because it is made from 1.5 mm pure carbon fiber. There are other drones on the market that have frames made from fiber glass, which makes them heavier, in order not to break. A racing drone has to be fast and the weight of the frame is important. Arris weights only 161g. Like any other drone, crashes are about to happen, depending on the user’s experience.
The Arris FPV 250 Racing Drone is build to resist, it comes up with double plated arms and with this design the arms will not crack when the drone crashed. And also, between the double plated arms, you’ll find the ESC, so there is no risk for the propellers to cut them. The propellers are made from nylon and carbon fiber. Compared to those made only from plastic, these ones are strong. Another benefit of the design, it has standard plugs and wiring so you can make changes easily to the drone for improvement. You can also change the motors, it’s camera, the speed controllers or the flight board control. If you want a night experience, you can add some LED lights.
- Arris FPV250 can handle major crashes because of it’s carbon material frame
- Can achieve a top speed, since it’s light like a fruit. Carbon fiber baby.
- Can hold a high altitude, the drone can come with an *air mode* setting, good feature.
- Nice camera. The 700 TVL camera records quality stable videos, the drone has a vibration damper plate and the vibrations will not affect the quality of the videos and you can record with no delays.
- FPV or in other words First Person View.
- You can have your own personalized racing drone by changing it’s pieces
- Add goggles for a more interesting race.
- The wires will not stand in the way, because it is implemented with printed circuit board.
- For a lower price($370) you have to assemble the drone
- Lack of items when you purchase the package, in order to fly you have to buy extra.
- The payload capacity is low