DBPOWER Hawkeye I Quadcopter Review
Let’s fly! But what should I fly on? We are captivated by technology and everything that means novelty interests us, that besides the fact that we need to develop our knowledge, it is good to know some stuff. Why would not be a good example a drone flight? An example of developing knowledge in this area is reading an article that explains in detail what a product can do, and now more exactly how a DBPOWER Hawkeye I quadcopter review does.
Drones are generally not for any category of users, which is why those interested in this product can check the characteristics of a drone by reading an article or review about the product. In that review, we have to specify exactly all the features to decide if that gadget is intended for us or not.
Fun in a small package
When you unpack the DBPower Hawkeye I package you will find the following:
- DBPOWER Hawkeye I
- USB charging cable
- Two Spare propeller
- Training wheels
- English user manual
For what they are all useful and what features they have, you’ll learn if you read this review:
The first thing we can see after unpacking this drone is that it was made of a durable plastic material. Built very well, it is available in black and white, and in turn, the propellers in white and black to be highlighted. Being a durable material, these can survive certain crushes without seriously damaging the drone.
Continuing with the transmitter, it has a surprising size considering the size of the drone. Usually, small drones have small transmitters, but to avoid the problems of those with big hands, DBPower has created an ideal transmitter where you can easily use the joystick and all the remote control.
Changing the speed is essential for a beginner for example. The drone is set directly to the high level, it picks up the speed much faster than recommended, so it is advisable to move the level to a medium where everything is much easier. It flies easily between tight spaces and takes the corner with even more ease.
Training wheels are specially invented for those beginners we talk about above, they are used to protect the drones during the first flights.
- Flying Time: 6 – 9 mins
- Charging Time: 60mins
- Control distance: 30 meters
- Recommended age: 14 and above
- Functions: Ascend, descend, forward, backward, left, right, running on the ground, climbing on the wall and 360-degree flips
- Battery for quadcopter: 3.7V 450mAh Li-Po battery (included)
- Battery for controller: 4 “AAA” batteries required (not included)
DBPower Hawkeye I is fun and does not require much flying knowledge as long as you follow everything in the user manual.
- You can personalize it by putting the props in your own way.
- The built-in 2MP camera can take photos and 720p video.
- The Micro SD Card slot is very useful to save your images, and then have the ability to upload them on your PC.
- Quick recharge rate
- Easy control layout
- Not overly sensitive controls
- Easy assemble
- Very durable – can take a beating
- Video Recording / single button record start/stop
- No on/off switch on the drone itself
- Cannot adjust the camera angle
- No battery lock for drone battery
- Video skipping on playback
After using this quadcopter you will definitely score 5/5 stars especially if you are a beginner. It will capture how easy it is to assemble the components and how easy it is to use it. All the features are a great help in the first flight, as well as those with experience will find pleasure in this drone.