Eachine H8 3D Mini Quadcopter Review
This Eachine H8 3D Mini is an upgraded version of the world’s cheapest quadcopter the Eachine H8 Mini. The main new feature of this model is the inverted flight mode, which is interesting but also costs. The price of the Eachine H8 3D Mini quadcopter is almost double compared to the older model. To be more attractive, this new Eachine model is available in 3 vivid colors (green, blue and orange) instead of the boring black of the Eachine H8 3D Mini.
Eachine H8 and Eachine H8 3D Mini are very resistant to crash, only the propellers broke sometimes but only on bad crashes, so I suggest to have spare to replace when breaking. I highly recommend to you these budget drones as your practice machine. These two are really good quadcopters, especially considering the price.
In order to achieve the inverted flight mode, the quadcopter requires a higher capacity battery. The Eachine H8 3D Mini is powered with a 220mAh battery, not just a 150mAh like the one of the previous model.
Eachine H8 3D Mini Quadcopter Features and Specifications:
- Inverted upside-down flight mode.
- 3D flips.
- Headless flight mode.
- One key return to home (RTH).
- LED lights.
- Control range: up to 30 meters.
- Play time: about 6-8 minutes.
- LOW battery protection.
- Available colors: blue, green and orange.
Eachine H8 3D Mini package:
- The mini quadcopter with 3.7V 220mAh battery.
- Remote controller.
- USB battery charging cable.
- 2pcs of spare propellers (A and B).
- Foam landing pads.
- Eachine H8 3D Mini user manual.