Holy Stone F181 Quadcopter For Beginners
One of the most amazing quadcopters out there on the market is the Holy Stone F181. Holy Stone F181 quadcopter is one of the many cheap fliers that actually can perform really well. It flies really smoothly and it’s easy to be controlled, which is an important feature if you are a beginner.
This drone can fly between 7 to 8 minutes, according to the manufacturers and it takes 80 minutes to charge the drone’s battery. A good thing about this drone is that it comes with two batteries, so if one dies, you can easily replace it with the second one.
By the way, it is recommended to let the drone cool for about 10 minutes before the next flight.
There isn’t much information about the camera, all we know is that the resolution is 1280×720 and that it takes 30 frames per second videos. It’s not that bad and many might find this a really good camera performance.
Let’s see now what do we find in the box of the Holy Stone F181 Quadcopter
- F181 drone that has 6 axis gyro stabilization
- 2MP, 720p; video and photo camera
- A 4Gb micro SD card to store your photos and videos
- USB reader
- Propeller guards
- A landing gear
- 3.7v 750 mAh batter that is installed under the camera
- 2.4 Ghz remote control with two control sticks (AA batteries not included)
- A complete set of extra propellers
- Small screwdriver
- An extra battery
- 2 USB charging cables
- And an extra set of screws and gears for the motors
Sounds all nice and good, it’s a really good packaging and only the fact that it has 2 batteries makes it so incredible! You should definitely try it today if you’re a quadcopter fan. You can buy this drone online and it can be found under the price of about $200.