Syma has become accustomed to some breaks between its models but has never let us wait too long after a novelty, that’s why we are now introducing the Syma X25 Pro quadcopter review, a new model from Syma with included GPS and many other features which will delight passionate quality users.
Not just built-in GPS is something to mention at the X25 Pro, this droning having many other new features. Flight modes are the most interesting: around the pilot / phone, the tracking function and the flight on a predetermined route on the map. For this, Syma has created special app “FLY” (iOS and Android) with which you can use this flight modes.
The Syma X25 Pro is designed specifically to fly as easily as possible from an ABS and ergonomic material, lightweight and capable of demonstrating for what it was created under normal weather conditions. To capture the attention, the traditional white drawing was used with little red glossy details.
In case of inappropriate weather, or even an indoor flight, it will be helpful the 6-Axis gyro it provides much better performance.
Even though Syma has other built-in GPS models, such as the X8 Pro, it is still the most stable model produced by them. It helps you with many features that will make you a real professional in the shortest possible time. These features are: one-button return mode with which the drone will return where it took off. Also, thanks to the GPS, it can maintain its exact position in the air, regardless of the weather conditions, helping to capture images, keeping the camera stable.
Speaking of the camera, the X25 Pro can stream live feed thanks to the app directly on your mobile phone, while you can watch in real time exactly what the drones “see”.
The flight time of about 12 minutes due to a 2-cell or 7.4-volt battery and with a capacity of 1000mAh, we can practice the new features offered by the Syma X25 Pro, becoming a real professional from beginners in the shortest time. It will definitely be one of the most interesting hobbies.
- This drone is available with a 720P camera. You can make the lens up and down remotely. Also, you can view the real-time FPV video on your smartphone.
- The camera recorded videos are directly stored in microSD card to avoid Wi-Fi lag.
- The drone has a stable flight due to accurate GPS technology.
- The app has followed me feature and waypoint control feature. These features make flying the drone enjoyable and hassle-free.
- On this budget under $100, it has excellent flight time about 12 minutes.
- The App is available in Google Play store and Apple store, but it is not available in English as of now. You can have the app in Chines language only.
- You still can have some noise on this 720P camera recorded videos.
Included in the package
- Remote Control
- Flight battery
- USB battery charger
- 1 set of spare propellers
- User manual
Using a drone, you can really have fun, if you’re passionate about flying, the Syma X25 Pro will be even more helpful. Sufficient flight time, affordable even for those who want to buy such a gadget for the first time and last but not least, offers so many facilities that you can learn the secrets of the flight with the drones in the shortest time.